FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION
1. Is MGU, KSOU & MDU are recognized universities?
Ans. Yes, These universities are well known reputed universities approved by UGC, DEC, and are a part of ASSOCIATION OF Indian Universities (AIU).
2. Will a student who completes Courses from these universities will be eligible for Seeking Government job?
Ans. Yes, a student who completes courses from these universities will be eligible for Government job.
3. Are these universities notified by gazette notification of Government of India?
Ans. Yes, these universities are well approved, notified and have a distinctive presence with good industrial value in public & private sectors.
4. Why Distance education?
Ans. Distance Mode program enables one to brace themselves for the future prospective. It enables them to learn while they work.
5. What's the difficulty level of the program?
Ans. Students can prepare easily with the course ware provided by Aplomb More over an access to online notes ensures learning on the go.
6. What will be the pattern of examination for distance learning program?
Ans. Online Objective exams (2 Hours exam with 75 questions). There will be No negative marking. There is a provision of offline mode also.
7. What will be the marking scheme for distance learning program?
Ans. Total Marks for each subject is 100, which is divided into 75 Marks (Online Exam) and 25 Marks for Internal Assessment (To be marked by Aplomb).
8. What is the Pass Percentage?
Ans. Students need to secure minimum 40% Marks individually in External and Internal examination.
9. What if one could not take one or more exams on due dates or miss the chance of writing the examination?
Ans. One will be marked as absent in the exam which he/ she failed to take. One will need to re-sit in that exam inorder to qualify the same in subsequent semesters. However he/ she will be promoted to Next semester by default.
10. Is it mandatory to attend classes?
Ans. Classes are optional, and conducted on weekends. We recommend students to come and attend the classes which are conducted for them free of cost by eminent teachers of different universities working on Aplomb’s panel.
11. Do you provide placements?
Ans. We work as hard as you do to ensure your placements in good companies. We have our own dedicated placement cell for Aplomb students. We help sending our students in various companies and provide data of various opening in associated fields.
Our Corporate Associate
APLOMB INDIA Copyright©aplomb/2002/DRR/7206/23-11-2002